Life has different meaning

Discover A New Journey is new Health and Fitness Forum, designed to encourage our family and friends to live healthier, more fit lifestyles.
We can learn together as friends to maintain a level of health and fitness that will further improve our health. Equally important, is the health and lives of our own families and friends.
Enjoy together as we create a support forum, made up of many components in: Fitness, Nutrition, Buddy System and Partnerships. A place where we can share a wide awareness campaign that will assist us in our mission, to empower people to take control of their health by sharing and providing up-to-date information about how nutrition, exercise and lifestyle choices can offer us a better lifestyle ...
6/13/2010 12:02:00 PM

Tomorrow

Sitting here thinking about the assurance of another tomorrow. I must say, I believe that I take it for gran-net When I look over the past 50 years of my life, it is clear to me, just how many times I sacrificed for another tomorrow thinking that I will build that dream, I have plenty of time. Then I wake up and realize that I have forgotten all about the dream, and other things in my life have replaced it. Time and time again. Whats scary is that I never intended to be with this particular person for more that a year, and now I'm looking at 10 years. The reason for using this situation to explain how our dreams can get lost, and time can get away from you, is because it has happened to me. 10 years is a very long time, and I often spend time wondering where I would be today, if I had choose not to believe in his suggestion of suicide used only for entrapment.Don't forget about your own dreams, make a plan, and never give up on your own life, to stable someone else. Time can get away from you.
Happiness, Love, Hope, Courage and Dreams are so important to have. Never be satisfy with what you believe, or convinced yourself you are Lucky to just be where you are today... Reach out as far as you can and stretch your mind to the sky... Jump out of your comfort zone, and risk, and believe that it can happen for you, but you have to move your own feet, and walk that walk. Some thing I have put off for a decade. I almost reached this goal several times, but failed, I cried, and then time healed my mind, but never my heart.... In fact I still remember where I lived and what I was doing right before I made the decision that would affect my life and many others for a very long time...

Do you live some where where tourists flock to enjoy the breathtaking sights, snapping photos, taking video;s realizing they may never have this chance to see this again. They know they wont be here to see it tomorrow, so they go see it today.
Likewise, in life, we sometimes live life in tourist mode and soak up what ever we can because we know we might not have a chance tomorrow. Other people are so sure they'll have tomorrow, and the next, that they never get around to following their dreams. For them, tomorrow never comes.

We all have a yearning within our hearts. A dream, maybe. A goal. It can be something small.... it waits. Tomorrow. Like the horizon. You keep walking towards it, but it never comes. I want to experience as much as I can. No more waiting because all I have is today, and I'm done with waiting for that elusive tomorrow...



Day before Kennedy's Assasination:

 

Day before the atomic bombing of Hiroshima:






Day before 9-11:



A Winner:


A winner is someone who sets their goals, commits themselves to those goals and then pursues their goals with all the ability that is given to them. That requires someone who believes in themselves, who will make self sacrifices, work hard, and maintain the determination to perform at the best of their ability.