Life has different meaning

Discover A New Journey is new Health and Fitness Forum, designed to encourage our family and friends to live healthier, more fit lifestyles.
We can learn together as friends to maintain a level of health and fitness that will further improve our health. Equally important, is the health and lives of our own families and friends.
Enjoy together as we create a support forum, made up of many components in: Fitness, Nutrition, Buddy System and Partnerships. A place where we can share a wide awareness campaign that will assist us in our mission, to empower people to take control of their health by sharing and providing up-to-date information about how nutrition, exercise and lifestyle choices can offer us a better lifestyle ...
6/24/2010 09:45:00 AM

Keeping the weight OFF!

I am so disappointed in myself... I am right back to where I was last year same date same time frame... It was this time last year, when my family doctor told me, that I need to loose some weight, and exercise. Shortly after that I discovered the NextFit keychain Trainer. It help me so much, I was exercising every day.... Within 3 months I had lost over 28 pounds... When I see video's like the one you are about to watch, makes me so sick, and mad at myself for not applying DISCIPLINE in my life every day... I worked so hard to get it off, and now I have to start all over again. I am not obese, but I can clearly see how quickly it can get a hold of you. I am in my 50's now, and for the first time I have to watch what I eat. I have always been a small frame, and never weighted more than 110 to 115. In fact i had to be very careful, because I could loose weight so quickly, so this whole exercising thing, and watching what i eat has been a struggle for me... its time to get moving again... How about you, do you struggle with discipline in weight loss, and exercising. I would love to hear what you do to keep the pounds off?

A Winner:


A winner is someone who sets their goals, commits themselves to those goals and then pursues their goals with all the ability that is given to them. That requires someone who believes in themselves, who will make self sacrifices, work hard, and maintain the determination to perform at the best of their ability.