Life has different meaning

Discover A New Journey is new Health and Fitness Forum, designed to encourage our family and friends to live healthier, more fit lifestyles.
We can learn together as friends to maintain a level of health and fitness that will further improve our health. Equally important, is the health and lives of our own families and friends.
Enjoy together as we create a support forum, made up of many components in: Fitness, Nutrition, Buddy System and Partnerships. A place where we can share a wide awareness campaign that will assist us in our mission, to empower people to take control of their health by sharing and providing up-to-date information about how nutrition, exercise and lifestyle choices can offer us a better lifestyle ...
12/01/2009 09:37:00 AM

Marathons are riddled with inspiring stories.


I Came across this article today, and the message just jumped right out at me. What an inspiration. I have found myself many times thinking should I workout today! How silly of me to even be thinking this way.. Well of course you should workout today! Today and every day. It seems to be a bad habit that I need to conquer. Asking myself permission to stay healthy.. I wonder when or where I started thinking that it was something I could choose to do or not to do.. I believe now that we as parents need to start at the beginning, and teach our children, that it isn't a should I or should I not.. It should happen every day just as we do many things through out each day that is a habit, like brushing our hair, getting dressed, well you get my point. If we create this for them in their world, then we can create a healthier Life style for them, for their future..

Loved this story enjoy it, and I hope that it will inspire you.. Happy Holidays Julie


Marathons are riddled with inspiring stories. I met a lady who shed 80 pounds to accomplish her goal of running 26.2 miles. Then there was a man who had a rope tied to a person running in front of him. The person being led was blind.

What separates these people from others? They have three key attributes to accomplishing personal goals; desire, dedication and determination or simply the three Ds. Complete story here..

A Winner:


A winner is someone who sets their goals, commits themselves to those goals and then pursues their goals with all the ability that is given to them. That requires someone who believes in themselves, who will make self sacrifices, work hard, and maintain the determination to perform at the best of their ability.