Life has different meaning

Discover A New Journey is new Health and Fitness Forum, designed to encourage our family and friends to live healthier, more fit lifestyles.
We can learn together as friends to maintain a level of health and fitness that will further improve our health. Equally important, is the health and lives of our own families and friends.
Enjoy together as we create a support forum, made up of many components in: Fitness, Nutrition, Buddy System and Partnerships. A place where we can share a wide awareness campaign that will assist us in our mission, to empower people to take control of their health by sharing and providing up-to-date information about how nutrition, exercise and lifestyle choices can offer us a better lifestyle ...
11/30/2009 08:00:00 AM

Needing some body works!!


Well Thanksgiving is over, and It was such a full filling time of great food, enjoying the time spent with family and friends.. It seems that the same thing happens to me every year. I start to reflect what my blessings are and I always think how could it ever get better than this.. And it does every year.. I am so grateful for the family I have been blessed with, and the hundreds of new friends I have made through out this past year.. Some I have never meet yet, but through the corresponding on the internet I have grown to appreciate every word of advise, every note of laughter, and connecting into life's of pure happiness and joy..
One thing that I am so truly thankful for this past year would be my connection with NextFit. I was a million miles away from connecting to my health and my body.. this connection has brought me to a full circle.. I have lost 19 pounds, and I haven't felt this great in so many years.. I almost forgot how great this feeling could be.. Sending a big SHOUT OUT to them.. Love my Keychain Trainer.. I will be working out with Yumi Lee this morning.. She will help me work off all the goodies I have enjoyed over this past week... Yumi Lee and Ron Mathews are two out of the 30 professional trainer's that you get to pick from using the keychain trainer... Enjoy their video, and I am going to download my workout right now.. Have a marvelous week ahead... Julie

A Winner:


A winner is someone who sets their goals, commits themselves to those goals and then pursues their goals with all the ability that is given to them. That requires someone who believes in themselves, who will make self sacrifices, work hard, and maintain the determination to perform at the best of their ability.