Life has different meaning

Discover A New Journey is new Health and Fitness Forum, designed to encourage our family and friends to live healthier, more fit lifestyles.
We can learn together as friends to maintain a level of health and fitness that will further improve our health. Equally important, is the health and lives of our own families and friends.
Enjoy together as we create a support forum, made up of many components in: Fitness, Nutrition, Buddy System and Partnerships. A place where we can share a wide awareness campaign that will assist us in our mission, to empower people to take control of their health by sharing and providing up-to-date information about how nutrition, exercise and lifestyle choices can offer us a better lifestyle ...
8/04/2009 08:38:00 PM

In 2007 I started to learn a little about my body and what would help me become stronger and healthier. And I must say that exercise was not even considered by me at this time. I was still pretty new with my discoveries, and was determined to study and learn all that I could, because I was tired of my JOB, and I was tired of being tired. Pomegranates became my best friend, and after months and months of researching and listening to talk shows, cd's and video's, I could proudly consider myself pretty much a pro on Pomegranate's. Dr. Ignarro became my teacher, along with Dr.Kris Hansen. I want to share with you my discoveries on Pomegranate. Dr. Ignarro's discovery on the red berry pomegranate's. View three great video's by Dr. Ignarro

A Winner:


A winner is someone who sets their goals, commits themselves to those goals and then pursues their goals with all the ability that is given to them. That requires someone who believes in themselves, who will make self sacrifices, work hard, and maintain the determination to perform at the best of their ability.